Books on the Garbisch Collection
This list of reference books have information on the Garbisch Collection of Naïve or Folk art.
- American Folk Painters of Three Centuries, Edited by Jean Lipman and Tom Armstrong, Arch press, New York in association with the Whitney Museum of American Art
- American Folk Painting by Mary Black & Jean Lipman, Bramhall House, New York
- American Naïve Paintings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, Cambridge University Press
- Folk Painters of America by Robert Bishop, Greenwich House, Distributed by Crown Publishers, Inc. New York
- The Panthion Story of American Art for Young People by Ariane Ruskin Batterberry and Michael Batterberry, Panthion Books a Division of Random House Inc. New York